In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Friday, April 29, 2011

because you always there for me


I'm quite lucky to be surrounding by an amazing and lovely people..

I have a family that always showered me with their love..

Always pampered me, easily fulfilled my needs without any excuses..

Always tolerant with me even though sometimes i know it was my mistake that i deny to admit it..

Stubborn girl that will never change.. =_=

But deep in my heart, i'm really grateful to be given such a cool and caring family in my life.



I have a bunch of friends that always support and never give up to cheer me up when i end up with problem..

Makes silly jokes just to make me laugh..

Always lend their ear to listen to my story..

I know, I always repeated the same story but i will not satisfied till that matter solve..

Lately, i faced up with so many pressure..

I feel so give up.. :'(

I know i must be strong..

Life is not easier..

Life is treating us to be more matured.. 


Bestie: Thanks coz never tired to lend your ear for me. I know you feel bored to always repeated the same advices because till end i still won't listen to it.. -_-


Penang friends: Mazza, Fiza, Iera, Mija, Myra, Azri, Che Wan, Gb, Wak and many moreee thanks coz always keep updated with my life. Never stop and bored to text and give me a call. Talking on the phone, listening your cheer voice, really makes my pain paid off!

FRIENDSHIP TILL DEATH! =)

No comments: