In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Role Play

Syukur Alhamdulillah...


Thanks to GOD, i manage to pass through the busiest week for this semester. Yesterday was my last test and my last class i have to attended. I've done going through all the test, finish up the assignment and also performed well in my individual nor group presentation.


Now, let the lecturers taking their part do all the marking papers and evaluation on our presentation. Hoping that i will get a high carry marks so that, it will be easier for me to get a good result for my final exam. Wish meee... =)


This semester also was my last time taking French subject. After this no more language subject have to be taken. No more "bonjour.. merci beaucoup.. a bientot.. comment vous vous s'appelle comment.. salut.. au revoir" and so on...


Surely, i will miss all those things. Same goes to Japan language. Even though i'm in French class sometimes i made a mistake by translating the words in Japan not in French.. So, don't you agree with me that Japan words are much more easier to memorize rather than French words?? You better do.. Haha...


My last task for French subject was we are required to do a role play in French. Which means, we have to record a video. Each person will have their own characteristic. Some sorts like drama.


Feel very funny when i repeatedly watching the video. I cannot believe that i manage to be serious and act like a good actress whereby, on that time actually i'm controlling myself from chuckle. It's veryyy hard. Believe me.. Hihihi..  


Presenting our group work. There are 5 members in my group. Nice experience working with you guys. Hope we got a good grade for this subject.






The image a little bit blur and the voice are not very clear. Never mind, we are not a professional crew to have all those superb props because we just record it using NOKIA E75 but, nice try, rite?? Feel free to give a comment. I'll be glad to hear that from you guys... ^__^

7 comments:

walinong sari said...

i agree with u. Japan's language more easier to remember. i used learn it before. watashiwa suki desu. lol.

Alynna said...

haha..
tanx coz agree..
watashiwa totemo suki desu..
^__^

adan said...

saya nak komen tapi sya tak pandai cakap B.I.. so,kira sy agree je la entri awak ni.. boleh?

Alynna said...

haha..
boleh jer adan..
btw, tanx for reading.. =)

Far8 budak baik said...

amin..mesti dapat cary mark tinggi nye..pastu..berkerja dlm group mmg best..tak bosan..ngantuk pun tak kn..
=)

Alynna said...

far8, tQ! u are very nice.. huhu.. setuju! kerja dlm grup memang best.. seronok and x rasa pressure pun.. huhu...

Ain Zulaikha said...

semoga result gempak :)