In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am a loyal Celcom users


It's already 3 years I've been using Celcom number and so far did not encounter any problems yet. Till last Sunday when I've just finished talking on the phone with my school friend, my sim card suddenly corrupted. I cannot make any phone calls and also cannot send any text message. Andd the situation become worst when all my contact numbers also gone. Duhh,  how am i going to call my parents because I never ever remember their celcom numbers. Don't be a 'good' daughter like me.. *Feels like want to cry*



So, the next day after class I straightly went to the Celcom center near with my place. I told them my problems and they replied " You have to changed into new sim card miss because your sim card seems cannot be functioned anymore, but i will try my best to get back all the contact numbers if i can."



But, seems luck are not on my side this time. I have to accept the truth that I've lost all the important contact numbers. Sorry dear friends.. I take this as a lesson, next time don't ever ever save phone number into your sim card but into your phone memory because once it corrupted all the things inside the sim card will also be gone like FOREVER!  =_=


My old sim card.. Better buang ke laut jeeee..

No comments: