In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Today is the day. Turn 23 !


A day before:-


11.28pm
~ Received a phone call from one of my closest friend that just recently done watching football match at Stadium Bukit Jalil. Just a short conversation. This boy never failed to keep updated about me. Thanks friend! =)


11.35pm
~ Someone has text telling me that he is waiting till 12.00am. Haha. Funny message from a funny guy.


12.00am
~ The phone ringing. As expected, it's a birthday wish from someone that i care the mosttt. Thanks to him! You make me smile for the whole night.. =)

~ Text message from my dearest siblings.

~ Received non-stop birthday wish from my Facebook friends.


Thanks a bunch for those who had wish and pray for my happiness. I know I had grown up enough, and it means that there are more responsibility and commitment are waiting for me outside there. Till the end of this year, I'm just hoping that my studies will goes well and I can graduate my Bachelor on time with flying colors. I feel really grateful to be surrounding by a lovely and caring people around me. I really had a great day! =)

No comments: