In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Gift


On one super fine day, early morning at work...


Him : Hye alynn, this is for you.




Me : ( Engrossed replying emails and make a booking ) Hah ? What is this ?

Him : Nothing. Just a gift. =)

Me : ( Shock ) But why so sudden ? No need to bother because of me.

Him : ( Smile again )

Other colleague : Wahh, alynn please open it now. We want to see what's inside. ( Curious face )


While opening the gift...


Him : I do look for a handbag or dresses but I do not know which one you like. And I also know that you like accessories too so that's why I pick this one. I hope you like it.




Me : Ohmaigod. Thank youu so much. It's really nice. Plus it's my favorite color. How do you know ? ( Touched )

Him : Just consider it as your birthday gift. ( Smile )

Me : ( Speechless while trying to put it on me )










Why you are treating me so nice hah ? Seriously, I'm touched. Looks like you know so much about me. From the first day I started working, I know you are a good guy and I can see your sincerity to be my friend. Truthfully, you are one of my best friend ! Merci Azizam ! =)

No comments: