In life, ALLAH doesn't give you the person you want, instead he gives you the person you need... to love you... hurt you and teach you the real meaning of life... =)

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where gone all my fat ?


I am a thin girl since I was a kid. My weight had never increased. I don't know why, but some of my friends told me that maybe because I have a high metabolism so that's why word " fat " never existed in my life. And most of them are so jelly with me, because I can eat anything without need to worry about my body weight. But trust me, I'm not happy as what you all think.


Today, I weigh myself. SURPRISINGLY, this is what the machine told me :




I'm loosing weight like, TOO MUCH !!


It NEVER happen in my entire life.


Having thin body is okay, every girls dreams. But if TOO THIN till you become underweight, it's NOT okay, and it signs that you NEED to do something. DRASTICALLY.


EATING NON-STOP ??  =_=


Picture of mine from behind. Am I too skinny ? Urghhhh ~

No comments: